Job description – Insurance Sales
We are a brokerage firm looking to recruit a bright, talented, sales-minded professional with a passion for insurance to help us grow our general and health insurance business through acquisition of new Corporate, SME and individual clients.
Kava Offices located on Nyeri Close, Off Nyeri Road in Kileleshwa, Nairobi.
Contract Type: – Full Time Employment.
Growth of general insurance business to meet set annual premium targets
- Business acquisition: Prospecting and securing new insurance business
- Customer retention: Follow up on renewals to retain existing business as per set objectives
- Fulfillment: Preparing and presenting quotations, proposals, handling premium collection and claims in conjunction with insurers
- Customer Service: Resolving customer-related issues when they arise
- Relationship Management: Maintain strong relations with customers, insurers and wider industry
- Reporting: Prepare daily, weekly and monthly production reports
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum Diploma or higher required.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in Insurance Sales including to businesses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts to customers so that they understand them fully
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people.
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment.
How to apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th February 2020. Use Insurance Sales as your email subject. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.