(a) To pay the loan balance on or before the due date. This means that a loan MUST be paid back by the due date.
(b) To allow use of your personal data to determine loan offers. This means you consent to Kava considering and analyzing your personal data in order to determine your loan offers. Your personal data comes from many sources, including your phone, bill payments, the credit bureaus, and other sources.
(c) To be subject to fees and penalties for late payment. This means you consent to pay additional fees and interest if your loan payment is late.
- Kenyan ID/Passport number
- Parents ID/Passport number if under 18
- Physical address
- An active email address
- Postal address
- FloatKava – For Pesatransact Agents who wish to borrow for float
- StaffKava – Salary advances for staff of businesses registered with Kava
- MyKava – General loan available to those who have used other Kava/Zeepo services for at least once
- FutureKavaLoans – These will include EducationKava, MotorKava, etc…
1. To pay your Kava loan, go to your mobile app and navigate to “Repay My Loan”
2. Choose Mode of payment. (Currently only MPESA is active)
3. Enter the amount you want to repay
4. Enter number you will be paying from (can be any number other than the one registered in your Kava App account).
5. Enter your MPESA pin
6. A confirmation message will be sent to your registered number via sms.
1. Go to your M-pesa menu
2. Enter your account number
3. Enter the Paybill number 580500
4. Enter the amount you want to repay
5. Enter your MPESA pin
If you pay by the due date:
Loan value: Kshs. 1,000
10% loan interest: Kshs. 100
Processing fee: Kshs. 25
LOAN BALANCE: Kshs. 1, 125
- Login to the Kava App
- Select the account you want to make a deposit into
- Enter the amount you want to save
- Enter you MPESA PIN
- Your savings account will be credited immediately
- The App is simple and secure to use
- Our interest rates are favorable, hence reduce the sense of indebtedness for Employees
- It is convenient and discreet for Employees as loans are disbursed instantly to mobile phone
- It helps HR Managers focus on their core duties by taking away the administrative headache of managing and accounting for advances
- Savings earn up to 10% per year for as low as 1000/-
- HR and Administrators get their own portal where they can view Employee loan activity
- Simply download the App from Google Play store for Android Phone users
- Register on the App
- Save a minimum of Kshs.1000 and you are immediately qualified to access the product.
• Salary Advance with 30 Days Repayment Term
• Staff Loan with a 60 Days-90 Day Repayment Term
- Click on the claims button on our website and follow the simple step by step instructions, or
- Call our Call Centre on 0709 880 000
● Go to Mpesa pay Bill – 529603
● Input the account number – in this case it’s the recipient’s phone number starting with the country code. eg: +254, 111,111,111
● Enter the amount you want to send
● Enter you MPESA PIN
● The money will be debited directly to the recipients mobile wallet or bank account
More destination countries coming soon
● Be a registered business with a Certificate of Incorporation/Registration
● Have been operating the business for a at least 3 years
● Have the ability to double revenue (with support)
● Sign the Kava Merchant Partner Agreement
● Have Internet connectivity (for Services which require internet connectivity).
● Have the space, furniture and trained staff for providing the services
● Have storefront space for Financial Services branding
● Provide 3 months statements for any existing Services being assumed by Kava
Sign up – Sign the Kava partner agreement
Set up – You set up the space and assign staff. We do the shop branding and avail Tills and POS’
Deposit – You make the deposit, Kava simultaneously loads the Tills/POS’ with equivalent float
Kickoff – Start transacting and watch your revenues grow!
Start earning – Commissions are credited to your account at the end of each month.
● Banking and mobile money
● Utilities and airtime
● Loans insurance, tickets, fees, rent etc