(a) To pay the loan balance on or before the due date. This means that a loan MUST be paid back by the due date.
(b) To allow use of your personal data to determine loan offers. This means you consent to Kava considering and analyzing your personal data in order to determine your loan offers. Your personal data comes from many sources, including your phone, bill payments, the credit bureaus, and other sources.
(c) To be subject to fees and penalties for late payment. This means you consent to pay additional fees and interest if your loan payment is late.
- Kenyan ID/Passport number
- Parents ID/Passport number if under 18
- Physical address
- An active email address
- Postal address
- StaffKava – Salary advances for staff of businesses registered with Kava
- Kibaba Loan – An exciting loan service available to those who have saved a minimum of KES 1000/- in their Kibaba Savings on the Kava App.
- Kibaba is a financial product designed to bring customers the ability to save and earn attractive returns and get credit against their savings. In short, Kibaba enables your savings to do more!
- Kava and Britam have partnered to bring customers Kibaba. Britam is licensed by Capital Markets Authority (CMA) and Retirements Benefits Authority (RBA). Your Kibaba savings are remitted directly and managed by Britam whenever you make a deposit.
1. To pay your Kava loan, go to your mobile app and navigate to “Repay My Loan”
2. Choose Mode of payment. (Currently, only MPESA is active)
3. Enter the amount you want to repay
4. Enter number you will be paying from (can be any number other than the one registered in your Kava App account).
5. Enter your MPESA pin
6. A confirmation message will be sent to your registered number via sms.
1. Go to your M-pesa menu
2. Enter your account number
3. Enter the Paybill number 580500
4. Enter the amount you want to repay
5. Enter your MPESA pin
If you pay by the due date:
Loan value: Kshs. 1,000
7.5% loan interest: Kshs. 75
Processing fee: Kshs. 50
LOAN BALANCE: Kshs. 1, 125
- Login to the Kava App
- Select the account you want to make a deposit into
- Enter the amount you want to save
- Enter you MPESA PIN
- Your savings account will be credited immediately
- The App is simple and secure to use
- Our interest rates are favorable, hence reduce the sense of indebtedness for Employees
- It is convenient and discreet for Employees as loans are disbursed instantly to mobile phone
- It helps HR Managers focus on their core duties by taking away the administrative headache of managing and accounting for advances
- Savings earn up to 10% per year for as low as 1000/-
- HR and Administrators get their own portal where they can view Employee loan activity
- Simply download the App from Google Play store for Android Phone users
- Register on the App
- Save a minimum of Kshs.1000 and you are immediately qualified to access the product.
• Salary Advance with 30 Days Repayment Term
• Staff Loan with a 60 Days-90 Day Repayment Term